Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Freddie Freeloader

So, I was out at lunch with my sister, bro-in-law, niece, nephew, and father today. Someone bought me lunch. I wasn't too happy about it. My financial institution screwed me over, and I don't have funds or access to funds for another couple of days.

It isn't a fun situation. I don't want to feel like a freddie freeloader, or a little mooch all the time. Not that I am, but my family has given me some great opportunities to come out here and get an education. The idea is that I will be able to pay them back after school is out and I am making better money.

I don't want to froget all the cool things people have done for me to have this opportunity to have higher education. If they forget that they bought me lunch today, at least I won't. I also won't forget all the simple things others have done for me to get here as well. Hopefully in someway I will be able to help someone out like people have helped me. Let's face it. no one likes people who are nothing but Freddie Freeloaders...

I like to be liked...so therefore someday I will return the favor.

1 comment:

  1. But have you ever taken a girl out to lunch, to find that you've lost your wallet? That sucks. Big time.

    ReplyDelete