Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bruce Wayne on the Run

I played a tune called "Bruce Wayne on the Run" last night on Blues in Orbit. I must say that the kid (Roberto Badoglio) has some chops. The song inspired me so much I had to go home, take off the Superman belt buckle, and replace it with the Batman one. Too bad that the link isn't the tune I played.

Speaking of Batman, Christopher Nolan, writer and director of Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight released information that he will begin work on the new Batman project. He even set a release date of July 20, 2012. I'll be crushed if this is just a rumor.

One day I am going to write a Batman story. Don't worry people, you will love it. I think I have a handle on how to write psycho characters like Bruce Wayne. "Cause a guy who dresses up like a bat clearly has issues."

No comments:

Post a Comment